Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Counting Fun (and FREEBIES!)

This is another post as a follow-up to my presentations in Las Vegas.  I have included the documents that I shared FREE for you to download here!  I am also listing the game links that I shared for each concept, as well as some teacher resources for you to check out.  For the items that I shared that I did not personally create, you will find the links to download and/or purchase those items in the teacher resources category.  I hope that you find something that you can use!  Enjoy!


















Counting Games:
http://subitizing.com/ (adjust the timer to play!)

Learning About Numbers Games:

Comparing and Ordering Numbers Games:

Understanding Base Ten Games:

Addition and Subtraction Games:

Teacher Resources:
http://mrsriccaskindergarten.blogspot.com/2012/04/fun-with-subtraction.html   (5 speckled frogs, cookie jar subtraction, and 5 little ducks recording pages)


5 comments:

  1. I just blogged about your awesome math session at I Teach K! Your hands on approach was so refreshing in a world filled with worksheets! Thank you so much!

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love these activity sheets... I was looking everywhere for worksheets about decomposing teen numbers! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for quite a long time and fortunately I read this article! I wish you would continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!
    abcya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I even know that the students seeking for Best Help with Redoing a Dissertation would love to read such academic content. By reading such information, the scholars will be enabled to develop a different dimension of thinking. In that case, more students will feel sufficient in addressing their academic challenges.

    ReplyDelete